Congratulations! He is so cute!!
Oh my goodness! He is an absolute angel! What a handsome little guy! I am so happy for you both! Congratulations!-Laura Muir
congrats! you guys are going to be great parents. What an adorable baby!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you and that he is here healthy and safe. Wow, you're pregnancy went by so fast for me (Ha ha, just joking)!
Wow, he's a handsome boy!! Congrats, glad to hear everyone is doing well:)
Congratulations you guys. That is one good looking kid. I can't wait to see the blog post roll in.Andy
So cute! He must be soo long & skinny!!!
Felicitaciones!!! I am so excited to meet the little guy. I will sleep well tonight knowing there is one more awesome Whiting in the world.
So Cute! I miss you so much! I hope you are enjoying your time! Babies are so fun. Congrats to both of you!
Congratulations! He is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! He is an absolute angel! What a handsome little guy! I am so happy for you both! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete-Laura Muir
congrats! you guys are going to be great parents. What an adorable baby!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We are so excited for you and that he is here healthy and safe. Wow, you're pregnancy went by so fast for me (Ha ha, just joking)!
ReplyDeleteWow, he's a handsome boy!! Congrats, glad to hear everyone is doing well:)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you guys. That is one good looking kid. I can't wait to see the blog post roll in.
ReplyDeleteAndy
So cute! He must be soo long & skinny!!!
ReplyDeleteFelicitaciones!!! I am so excited to meet the little guy. I will sleep well tonight knowing there is one more awesome Whiting in the world.
ReplyDeleteSo Cute! I miss you so much! I hope you are enjoying your time! Babies are so fun. Congrats to both of you!
ReplyDelete