We got together with our Midwest family for the Holiday. Unfortunately the local Pamida in Blair Nebraska did not participate in Black Friday. Although Thayne did manage to get ripped off at the local Blair pawn shop.
Over the hills to Grandmas House I Heart you Kansas City Adam-Ondi-Ahman Temple Lots
loved the pictures! and i promise i loved even more getting a good glimse of your fam kristina! thanks for updating...i was starting to think there for a min that i had to actually talk to you to get good updates:)
I've always wanted to visit that giant shuttle cock! I'll bet it was amazing! You got me itching to get out the Yonex and play...oh well, I'll just have to settle with Lake Powell 2000 on DVD. I hear there is some great footage!
You two crack me up! Love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteloved the pictures! and i promise i loved even more getting a good glimse of your fam kristina! thanks for updating...i was starting to think there for a min that i had to actually talk to you to get good updates:)
ReplyDeleteFun pics! I need some better close-ups of the baby belly please! :)
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to visit that giant shuttle cock! I'll bet it was amazing! You got me itching to get out the Yonex and play...oh well, I'll just have to settle with Lake Powell 2000 on DVD. I hear there is some great footage!
ReplyDelete